Expert in expat taxing
Reliable & professional
Personal approach

Tax return for expats working in the Netherlands

Do you work for a Dutch company and do you have to fill out your tax return in the Netherlands, then you may find it helpful to receive some expert advice from a specialist in expat tax cases. Witlox International Tax Advice was established in 2000 and is an agency specialized in giving expats working in the Netherlands financial advice and helping them with filling out forms for their tax return. We will provide you with helpful advice on how to file your income tax returns.

Receive help with your tax return in the Netherlands as an expat

We don't have to tell you how complicated fiscal matters can be, especially when you have to fill out unknown tax forms for expats. As an expat working in the Netherlands, you already know how difficult filing your tax return can be. Luckily, you do not have to do this on your own. Our experts are more than happy to explain the finer details of income tax returns to you. We will provide you with fiscal and financial advice relating to your situation, whether you are an expat from the USA or from anywhere else in the world. We can even help you file your tax return while working as an expat in the Netherlands. All you have to do, is fill out the tax questionnaire.

Financial advice and assistance especially for expats

Witlox International Tax Advice is there to help foreign employees with filling in the application forms and give them some reliable advice about their specific tax situation. We also offer expats financial advice and help them to fill out the necessary forms for the 30% ruling that is established in the Netherlands. With this ruling, expats get a tax advantage where 30% of their gross income is being paid without taxes being withheld. Sending a brochure with the up-to-date taxation rules is also included in the service we offer. This is meant to offset costs for relocating to the Netherlands.

Call to employ our services in international fiscal matters

Would you like to know more about how filing your tax return as an expat works in the Netherlands? Let us know, we are happy to be at your service. Know that we also specialize in US tax returns. So you can also employ us as an American citizen living in the Netherlands. Contact us now for help and advice with your tax returns. Call +31 (0)412-644 898.

Also interesting

Tax return Netherlands expat | Dutch tax advisor | Tax consultant

Information request

Fields with * are required