Expert in expat taxing
Reliable & professional
Personal approach

US tax form Dutch expat

Do you have difficulties with finding or filling in the right US tax form that you need to submit in case you work as a Dutch expat? Bring in Witlox International Tax Advice! Witlox International Tax Advice is an expert in US tax return, state as well as federal. We are more than willing to help each Dutch expat working in the US with the submission of the right tax form.

US tax form: which one does Dutch expat need?

Working in the US as a Dutch expat? Witlox International Tax Advice wishes you a nice stay. However, bear in mind that you, as a Dutch expat, have to file a US tax form for a tax return. Since it might be hard to find out which form you need and the US tax system might seem a little complicated, Witlox International Tax Advice is there to help you. We can figure out which US tax form you need and help you with the submission. When you are in a struggle with your tax issues, please count on the services Witlox International Tax Advice offers.

Both US and tax returns

Witlox International Tax Advice is specialised in US tax return, however, we have a profound knowledge of the Dutch tax return as well. Whether you need more information about the Dutch or the US tax system, please call +31 (0)412-644 898.

Also interesting

US tax form Dutch expat | Hilversum tax consultant | Dutch tax advisor foreign employee | 30 Ruling advisor Nijmegen | 30 ruling change

Information request

Fields with * are required