Expert in expat taxing
Reliable & professional
Personal approach

US tax in The Netherlands

Are you wondering how you have to pay the US tax when you are working in The Netherlands? Since the answer on this question is quite complicated and related to your specific tax situation, it is recommended to ask a tax advisor for some help. Think about Witlox International Tax Advice, an expert in US taxes. We can tell you everything you need to know about US tax issues in The Netherlands.

US tax issues in The Netherlands: What you need to know

It is a fact that US citizens and greencard holders are obliged to file a US tax return even though they are not working or living in the US. In other words, if you are a US citizen working and living in The Netherlands you have to fill in a form for a US tax return. Since Witlox International Tax Advice is specialised in US taxes, we can help you with filling in the right form for submission. However, we can also deal with the Dutch tax return, if needed.

Information or help

Are you a US citizen working in The Netherlands and do you need some help with both the US and Dutch tax return? Call Witlox International Tax Advice: +31 (0)412-644 898. We are willing to help you and give you all the information you need.

Also interesting

US tax in The Netherlands | Netherlands tax refund expat | Dutch tax C form | 30 ruling Rotterdam | 30 ruling change Netherlands

Information request

Fields with * are required