Expert in expat taxing
Reliable & professional
Personal approach

US tax returns Netherlands

How can you apply for a US tax return in case you work as a US citizen in The Netherlands? Call Witlox International Tax Advice for a profound and reliable answer to this question. Witlox International Tax Advice was founded in 2000. The main goal of this company is to help foreign employees with their tax issues. US tax returns is our expertise and that is why US citizens working in The Netherlands can count on us.

Application for US tax returns in The Netherlands

Are you, as a US citizen, working (temporarily) in The Netherlands? Since US citizens and greencard holders are obliged to file a US tax return even if they do not live and work in the US, you have to apply for US tax returns too. Witlox International Tax Advice can handle all your issues with both US tax returns and Dutch tax returns, which have to be paid in case you work in The Netherlands. Moreover, we can give you fiscal advice for your specific tax situation.

Count on our full service

Witlox International Tax Advice is there for every foreign citizen that needs information about the US tax returns and the Dutch tax returns that must be paid when you are working in The Netherlands. However, if you have any questions about work permits, school enrolments or visa, you can bring in Witlox International Tax Advice too. You can reach us by calling at +31 (0)412-644 898.

Also interesting

US tax returns Netherlands | Nijmegen tax consultant | Dutch tax p-form | Dutch 30 application foreign employee | Income tax return Netherlands

Information request

Fields with * are required