Filing Dutch tax returns

I take care of your tax returns

In The Netherlands, husband and spouse are taxed separately on labour income (like a salary). On your Dutch salary Dutch wage withholding tax will be withheld. This can be considered as a preliminary payment of income tax finally due after filing the income tax return.

Most tax deductions can already be taken into account in a monthly refund of income tax. An income tax return needs to be filed after the calendar year has ended. Witlox International Tax Advice can do this for you and your partner, for a reasonable price.

This filing service includes:
  • Fiscal advice related to your specific tax situation
  • If necessary filing a request for the monthly tax refund (eg mortgage interest or alimony payments)
  • Sending the Questionnaire to collect all relevant data
  • asking an extension to file the tax return
  • filing the tax returns for you and your partner
  • If needed file an appeal in case the assessment does not match the return filed
  • Sending a brochure with up to date taxation rules each year

  • You can download our tax questionnaire here.

    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me in order to solve these questions. This will speed up the filing process, so the sooner you will get information about your tax position for the specified tax year.

    Website by Brainwaves